Login to start the Abstract submittal process.
2018 AWRA Spring Specialty Conference
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Water Resources X
April 23-25, 2018
Rosen Centre Hotel
Sponsor Application - Please review the sponsor application for information on sponsor levels and benefits.
Sign up early! Deadline - March 15, 2018
Different levels of support (Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper) as well as sponsorship of different conference events and functions provide innumerable ways to advertise to the 300+ conference attendees. Sponsor benefits range from free exhibit booth space to signage at the conference and listing in the program.
TOTE BAG SPONSOR
Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.
Reach the 200+ attendees at AWRA specialty conferences and beyond with:
- Online - Your logo on the conference webpage and in the AWRA Virtual Exhibit Hall.
- Email marketing material - Your logo and a link to your website in our conference updates and marketing emails.
- Extend your reach - Send an e-blast to our entire database of 12,800 individuals. Ask about one-time discounts for Conference Sponsors.
- Final Program Booklet - Your logo in the final printed program. Make your company stand out - ask about program book advertising discounts for Sponsors.
- Onsite signage - Your logo will appear on sponsor recognition signage and sponsored events (as appropriate).
- Strengthen your prominence as a leader in water resources management and reinforce your visibility among water resources professionals.
Be Seen - Your corporate identity will be instantly recognized as an active friend of the water resources community.
We fit your Budget - Select the level of sponsorship that capitalizes on the kind of visibility you are looking for among the diverse audience of government, private, academic and nonprofit sectors.
AWRA specialty conferences attract a broad audience from the region, across the country and around the world! Attendees represent:
- Federal/State/Local/Regional Government (37%)
- Educational/research/non-profit institutions (15%)
- Water use industries/consulting firms (48%)
Our attendees include:
Engineers | Educators | Economists | Planners | Foresters | Biologists | Soil Scientists | Ecologists Geographers | Chemists | Managers | Regulators | Physicists | Hydrologists | Geologists | Limnologists | Attorneys | GIS Professionals | Students
Questions? Email Christine@awra.org
Join the many companies and organizations who have supported previous AWRA specialty conferences:
Atkins, North America, Inc
Inwood Consulting Engineers