Login to start the Abstract submittal process.
2018 AWRA Spring Specialty Conference
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Water Resources X
April 23-24, 2018
Salon 4 / Rosen Centre Hotel
Exhibit Application Sign up early!
Showcase your products and services to your target market:
- Opening Reception and all refreshment breaks take place in Exhibit Area
- Exhibits are adjacent to Oral Presentations and Registration
- Poster Presentations take place near the Exhibit Area
Create new relationships and reinforce existing ones:
- Demonstrate your software and hardware products
- Solicit feedback from customers, technical users and project managers
- Attend sessions to see the challenges and opportunities your customers and clients are facing
Extend your reach beyond the conference and directly into the attendee's office:
- Send an e-blast to our entire database of 12,800 individuals. Ask about one-time discounts exclusively for Conference Exhibitors. (Christine@awra.org)
- Ask about Final Program advertising discounts for Exhibitors (Christine@awra.org)
Attendance at AWRA's specialty conferences average 200+ water resources professionals. Market your products and services to a targeted audience of participants from:
- Federal/state/local government (28%)
- Educational/research/nonprofit institutions (25%)
- Water use industries/consulting firms (39%)
Our conference attendees want information! They are a focused audience who acquire and use environmental management products and services at industrial and government sites around the world.
- They want to hear about state-of-the-art practical solutions for water resources management issues
- They want to know what's on the horizon for water resources.
Join the many companies and organizations who have exhibited at previous AWRA specialty conferences:
AquaVeo Houston Engineering, Inc.
Aquaticinformatics Inc. KISTERS
Atkins Jones Edmunds
ESRI Taylor Engineering